My weekend over all was fairly normal. The only major thing that happened is around 8p last night my brother called and asked for a ride. He told me he was on foot and headed to a fast food restaurant, to meet him there. I did that and of course it’s more Bimbo Drama. She got drunk and they got into a fight.
While we were riding together he kept texting her. I told him he is dumping gas on an open fire. Stop texting her. He says yeah your right. But then like a dumb ass keeps on texting. I told him that if I could afford it, I would take his phone from him now and throw it out the window. After that he decided to power it off.
Driving to his house took forever. Like 45 minutes to an hour. Some of it is open “country roads” and it was dark as dark can be. Unfamiliar roads, roundabouts and of course he couldn’t go home without a trip to the liquor store.
I came in to see his house, it’s actually pretty nice. The dog is a hyper mess and he’s got fleas or something. I itched last night and woke up that way today. Took a shower and it subsided for a while but then came back. I don’t know that I want to go back to his house until after the 1st frost.
Anyway, I told him once again that he would be better off alone. It’s not the end of the world and you can find someone else, probably easier than I can. I mean considering he’s a straight man – he can approach virtually any woman and his odds I feel are higher than mine of getting a new friend.
I’m not sure what is going to happen but I told him from the get go that this is going to escalate and before it’s all said and done, someone will wind up in jail. He’s not listening to me. I guess he’s thinking about his dick instead of himself over all. This has gone from a normal stable relationship to an abusive one. I also told him if he thinks that surgery is going to change her as a person, it won’t. He said yeah I told her it won’t fix bitch.
Honestly, I don’t know what he sees in her or her kids that he allows all of them to live there free. He is the only one who earns a decent living and therefore he gets to pay for everything. While the others can use their money as they see fit, not once thinking of him and how much he is shelling out each month. It’s not fair and I told him I would have kicked her to the curb a long time ago if I were straight.
Our mom didn’t have a good knack for picking men. I guess that rubbed off on him for picking women. I on the other hand think I am a pretty decent judge of character for the few dates that I have been on. Maybe Mr. Right will finally come along.
3 days to work this week. 1 day at the doctor and the other day is mine. I think I am going to get my car checked out at a body shop just to get an estimate. My brother said that the damage probably came from her license plate hitting me and sure enough when you look at the photos it all adds up. I don’t know that I will make any moves to get it fixed but it’s more for peace of mind to know that everything really is okay and that I am not overlooking something that will come to haunt me. I really think I am fine but better safe than sorry. Besides that estimates are free. Hopefully, some insurance company will be reaching out to me next week.
Have a great week ahead and I will try to do the same.
No comments:
Post a Comment