Poor Momma she had it coming out of both ends this morning. Funny thing is after it was all done, she went back to the food. They all worry me, but right now she is more on my mind than the others.
I left a little later than I wanted to but still managed to make it to work with 1/2 hour to spare. As we get closer to back to school that will change. The commute is going to become painful and I do not look forward to that, but like the seasons change around here so does everything else.
Work has been steady but oddly light. Figured out last night that I ran out of Sudafed. I picked some up this morning, were still waiting on the doctor to call in a script. Since Sudafed is used to make Meth, it’s highly controlled. You can purchase a package of 20 tablets but it’s like 1 time a month. So I have to have a prescription in order to get around that. I am certainly not going to make Meth. A few bad apples ruin it for the rest of us.
Right now I’ve got about an hour to go and am bored as hell. There isn’t anything going on and boss man left. He’s got a sick kid. I could easily get up and walk out but I’ll be a good boy and stay.
I did hear back from the on-line accident report people. They said to give it more time. Yeah, they have until Thursday. At which point I will be going to the police department and picking up my own copy. It will actually cost less. Still no communication from an insurance company. I’m really starting to doubt if this guy actually had insurance. Normally it doesn’t take this long for a company to reach out. I really feel bad for the lady in the middle and maybe the insurance company is working with her first since she has the most damage, but typically they touch base with everyone. I should be contacted. I think that the police report will be eye opening.
So that’s all I know, which doesn’t say much. Looking forward to going home, having left over pizza and spending time with the kids. I sure hope Momma is feeling better.
Hope you had a great day for a Monday. This is my last week of peace and quiet, next week I will be on-call. Take care.
No comments:
Post a Comment