Last night I saw Denzel Washington in Roman J. Israel, Esq. it was very interesting and didn’t quite turn out like I expected. Long story short it’s worth your time if you like Denzel, Drama and Legal type movies.
This afternoon I saw the much anticipated Call Me By Your Name. It was interesting and I could see where there are a few tears shed but I didn’t shed anything. I enjoyed it and see a little bit of what all the hype was about. It would have been better with more gay sex and full frontal nude scenes as it was originally shot.
I watched both of these via Amazon for $5.99 and they are both 48 hour rentals so you can take 2 whole days to watch them if you want. They were available on U-Verse but I didn’t feel like paying taxes and other fees so I kept it simple with Amazon.
Got everything done I wanted to today. Took in a short nap until Marv decided it was lunch time. I was a good boy at the grocery store and skipped some of the usual sweets that I purchase. It’s going to be a long week, that’s not to say I don’t have ice cream. My neck pain has moved to my shoulder which is bad but it’s also a good sign that it’s working it’s way out.
The Circus on Showtime is what I will be watching shortly. Then later tonight John Oliver on Last Week Tonight, if I last that long. I’m tired.
Dinner was a Digorno Meatball and Marinara Pizza. It was really good and different than my usual Sausage & Pepperoni. So I am pretty well ready to roll into next week kicking and screaming but at least I won’t be on-call.
I get to see the Dentist on Saturday and Ruth’s claws are due for trimming. Oh boy how much fun can you pack into 1 day? At least I will be closer to the buffet and will probably visit depending upon how finances are and what kind of mood I am in.
I think that is a wrap on Sunday. The kids have been extra clingy today and it’s been kind of nice. Got some time with everyone but Ruth, which is typical. She wants her attention on her terms not mine. She is softening up a little bit in her old age. I hope that she continues to mellow and who knows maybe 1 day she will be a lap cat. Yeah I can dream, wish, hope but I think it’s unlikely. She still knows I love her and that’s all that really matters to me.
Best wishes for the week ahead!
No comments:
Post a Comment