17 December 2017

Streaming Music Question

I was talking Friday with a co-worker about streaming music.  He ruined Pandora for me by telling me that they repeat songs several times per hour.  I never noticed it until he called it out.  If I ruined it for you, sorry.  Anyway he was telling me that he likes Spotify.

I signed up for Spotify at their Christmas Rate of $0.99 cents for 3 months.  That’s a nice deal and will give me time to decide if I like it or if I can live without it.  Thus far I am not impressed.  Pandora’s client is much more user friendly.  Spotify has a very large audience and a very large library but still right now as it stands I get a better deal from Pandora – I pay by the year and have been a long term subscriber so I get a grandfathered rate that is less than 1/2 the cost of Spotify for a year. 

What’s your preference and why?  Just curious. 

The day got away from me, I had a power issue in the middle of the night that I had to deal with and I was sleepy all day long.  Someone is watching over me because by what I saw there could have easily been a fire.  There were 2 issues today and all is well. 

Work is kicking my ass with the volume of work I have to do.  Right now I need to scoot because Shameless is coming on and that’s part of my routine for ending Sunday.  Followed by brushing my teeth and hopefully a whopper of an orgasm and then finally bed!

Bears made it to the vet on Saturday.  I’m waiting on the results but his weight is up a couple pounds like his brother, so I have high hopes that the results will be good.  Fingers crossed. 

Can’t believe next Monday will be Christmas.  It’s all winding its way down to start what I am sure will be an interesting year.  Hope all is well with you.  Talk with you again soon. 

No comments: