06 December 2017

Mid Week

This week is crawling along and were 1/2 way done.  It is so much harder to get up knowing that you have to go out in cold weather.  I just want to stay in bed.  Bears and I got our sleep on last night and I even got a bear hug.  He’s such a sweetie. 

Tonight I am looking forward to visiting the post office because my Lewis Black Bobble Head is waiting for me.  That was super fast as it should have been considering what I paid for shipping. 

Work has been a little busy with people falling for Phishing Emails and clicking on links they shouldn’t.  Plus the names for end of year departures are rolling in.  Mostly things are dead but I don’t dare say that out loud.  For the most part so long as I monitored email I really don’t need to come in but I would never be able to convince my boss of that and it would really hurt my pay, so I come in and find creative ways to occupy myself and pass the time.

I tried to start my vehicle remotely last night so I would be getting in a warm vehicle instead of ice cold.  Well apparently the signal failed to reach the modem over 3 separate times.  I figure it probably had something to do with where I parked, so today I made sure to get a spot on the edge and I plan on trying again tonight.  I will also need to grab fuel on the way home.  I have had to take alternate routes to and from work on different days and the gas tank took a huge hit.  Plus I am a little more aggressive now that I know what my 4 wheeled money pit is capable of.  I love the sound of an engine accelerating.  More specifically the gears shifting.  It sounds best in a police car, something about it is so pleasing.  My engine is close but it’s no cop car, just think of the gas that would go through. 

I am also looking forward to making a pot pie not sure if it will be Turkey or Chicken but I have both.  Then following it up with a piece of what is left of the cheesecake sampler, there are 2 pieces left.  I know I shouldn’t be eating it but beats throwing it away.  I still have a bunch of sweets on the table and this weekend I am going to look for Christmas Cookies.  Wedding Balls to be specific, I just love the pecan and the powered sugar and lets not forget the butter!!  When I die it won’t be from the stress of my job or life, it will be because of what I ate but so long as I go out with a full belly it’s all good. 

Well time to start to wind down and call it a day.  Stay warm, be safe and take care.  Talk with you all again soon.  Thanks for dropping by!

No comments: