27 July 2014

Made it ok

Okay so I arrived.  I have spent over an hour trying to connect.  There is a network cable in the room, I thought wow free internet.  Nope, it’s pay.  Hotel WIFI is pay as well.  Both same price.  I saw a Google Fiber Free WIFI that worked for a short period of time.  I really wish I had tethering on my phone then this would all be so much easier.  However, AT&T doesn’t give anything for free.  Verizon on the other hand, sure it’s wide open.  I miss them for that reason alone. 

TV here sucks.  The adult movies are all hetero, not that I would risk my job for pron.  They have new releases like Zack Effron in Neighbors but they want $17 to watch, it’s cheaper to go to the movies.

I tried streaming pron from home it works but there is a delay, not so good for getting off.  Luckily I brought pron on a USB stick.  However, this laptop that I am borrowing from a friend is all locked down, so when I get back home over the weekend I will be able to use a tool that will open up the administrator account, so that I can clear my tracks.  He will never have any idea.  I really don’t want him to think less of me or that the only reason I asked is because of pron, because it’s not.  I need to check e-mail at home, use on-line banking and of course blog.

One of my many favorite pron stars lives where I am at. I know he’s on Grinder and I really thought a lot about him on the way up.  It’s a fantasy that would be nice to fulfill but I’m not paying and well pron star, that is kind of opening yourself up to lots of risk.  Still it would be nice to be able to meet him in person, even if nothing sexual happens. 

There is an infamous gay bar, it’s a chain called Hamburger Mary’s.  They are supposed to have good food and I just looked it up, it’s 0.5 miles away from my hotel.  That would be something I paid for on my own dime, that is unless I wind up spilling the beans about my sexuality.  This is a fresh start so I am keeping plenty of secrets.

Time has really gotten away from me.  I need to get a shower and working the controls here will be a challenge, it’s all way too modern.  Brush my teeth, take my sleeping pills and jump in bed not before turning off all of the lights. 

I did 80 to 90 mph the entire way here once I got away from the city.  I saw plenty of places to stop.  There is like 2 adult book stores, which I am skipping.  There is the winery we used to visit, I will stop there and pickup some grape juice, it’s smooth and good.  I will be able to enjoy that.  I brought a bottle of water with me, drank it and had to pee most of the way.  I held it until I arrived and then found the bathroom – checked in and got settled.  Had a steak for supper which was just okay.  Online reviews said it was the bomb but it was just okay by me.  I’ve had better.  There isn’t much of a menu at the hotel restaurant.  I did hear they have a breakfast buffet so I will check that out tomorrow.  I also have the option of ordering breakfast to my room, fill out the little card, hang it on the door before 2am and presto everything arrives when you asked.

My room is over looking the swimming pool, mostly kids and women by the pool.  I don’t believe I will be checking it out but the week is still young.

Leaving the kids was the hardest part of the whole thing.  I almost cried.  I just hate them not knowing or realizing what is going on.  I told them but I don’t think they really understand.  I told them I would be back on Friday night.  I sure hope they are all okay.  I trimmed Shy Girls claws this morning and that was a huge mess.  However, I broke out the food and we became fast friends again.  She loves me just doesn’t like to be picked up or held down and no matter what don’t touch the paws unless you have protection on because she will lash out. 

So I think that if my late partner could see me now, he would be quite proud of how I managed things.  I really wish well you know that he was here. 

Okay, time to call it a night.  Talk with you peeps after my first day on the job.  I pray it’s everything that I want it to be and more. 

No comments: