The mystery is solved. Last night I caught Big Boy going in the general area where I had already cleaned. He was laying down and grunting all the while urine was soaking the carpet. I yelled at him but it was as if I was talking to the wall.
I cleaned the mess up right away. Not all that happy with him, he had retreated to my room. He needed a wipe down, which he always enjoys. Then he came to claim some belly rubbing.
Seeing this behavior makes me wonder if it’s time to part ways. While I don’t want to, if he is too uncomfortable to use the litter box for urine then I think have to seriously consider it.
Thinking that it might help things I moved the litter box to the area where he went. I hope that it will help him. I know using the litter box is a big deal for him but I honestly don’t know of an alternative.
Thinking about the whole thing just makes me sick – physically and emotionally.
I did manage to get out of bed, get a shower and get dressed. I visited the Post Office and got the junk mail. There were storms in the area so I elected to come back home.
I called my Health Insurance Company and turns out the person I am seeing for counseling is covered. I just have to get her to acquire a pre-authorization and then we are set. I get 20 visit for no cost. I’m kind of digging that. I got back to see her tomorrow.
I need to visit the grocery store but will probably push that off until tomorrow. Although I did think about going today.
Did some research and found that I actually make $35 too much to qualify for food stamps, which is why the application was denied.
Today would have been a pay day from my former employer and I was hoping they would issue payment for my vacation. However, they have not. I suppose it’s something I am going to have to forego. I mean I could go through small claims court to try to recover it but that will cost me a small fortune, so easier to just let it be. It sucks that I have no legal recourse and that they made me more than 1 empty promise. However, it is what it is.
I called about the Steam Cleaner and turns out the 3 year warranty doesn’t extend to the bladder, which is the part I need. I think I got a sales person instead of a customer service person. I placed an order because I need it. But I am writing the company and I anticipate they will refund my money. The way I read the warranty everything is covered for 3 years, unless you abuse or misuse the equipment, which clearly isn’t the case here. The lady told me don’t use vinegar in your machine, only use our products and by the way we are having a sale would you like to buy some cleaning solution. Uh, no I want the bladder and didn’t plan on paying for it.
Today has really been a Munday! I applied for a position that I was overly qualified for and got a phone call from a recruiter within minutes. He tells me oh we have someone coming into interview on Friday and she is going to get the job. However, we have another position that sounds like it might be more to your skill set. We talked and it sounded okay, I’m waiting for an e-mail that details the job and he said he was going to try to get me a phone interview. We shall see.
I really want to be able to go after my former employer and while I try to think about how and where I might have a claim, I hear a voice saying concentrate your efforts on solving the bigger problem – meaning get a job. I’m certainly doing my part but it doesn’t seem to be paying off just yet.
Talk with you peeps later.
No comments:
Post a Comment