If your wondering who the HOT guy is, that would be Paul Vandervort. Give him a Google, I would like to give him more but chances are high that will not happen. He is a model, actor and producer/director. I wish he were a porn star. :)
Today I am going over to visit some friends and hopefully have a decent meal. They love to open a can of Pork N Beans and eat them cold, which I think is gross. So I will be avoiding them. It will be a nice diversion from my daily routine and it will get me out of the house.
Not much going on at all today. The urine smell has returned to the living room. I am at my wits end on how to get rid of the smell w/o getting rid of the cats and the furniture and the carpet. It’s nauseating and of course it’s in one of the places that I like to hang out the most. Best TV in the whole house and I can keep an eye on things in the front and back of the house. Plus watch most of the children.
I hope that you see fireworks today and enjoy the time away from work, to take a break and relax.
No comments:
Post a Comment