Last night all I wanted is to be able to relax and take it easy. On the way home the BB started up. I got a message to call someone they were having problems. I called and thankfully it was one of those times, where everything was resolved. Okay, so I dodged a bullet.
I got a little concerned when I got home because my guys vehicle was still in the same spot. We talked about him going to the store. So I instantly thought of the worst. Then the garage door opened and I saw soda sitting on the cat litter, so I knew he made it out. I went inside and it looked like a homicide crime scene. Blood was every where. So I called out and he was okay, he chopped off part of his thumb in the Mandolin because he just had to have homemade potato chips. Kind of gives a new meaning to the word Finger Food.
So we had supper. I put a rubber band on his thumb to stop the bleeding. Then as soon as we were done, I took the rubber band off and it started up again. I told him he would have to go to the hospital. He balked at me but I told him it was only for his own good. He didn’t want to go but after a little bit, reality set in.
I told him we should go to the Doc in the box, it was designed for stuff like that and we would be in and out. He wanted to go to the ER. I figured there would be a serious wait and mind you I still wanted to relax. So we went to the Doc in the box. Turns out we were there most of the night. From 6:15 until 9pm. So much for quick. They put on a dissolvable hemostat, which took care of the bleeding.
Once we got home, I had to take care of the kids and get ready for bed. It was 9:30 once I sat down. Wow, what a day.
I didn’t sleep good on Monday night, so I was kind of looking forward to Tuesday nights rest. I had a nightmare that someone broke into our home and held us hostage. I was at knifepoint. Then as quick as it started it ended and then repeated it’s self except this time I had a gun and I shot the person. Strange! It took a little bit to recover from that, but I managed to get back to sleep.
That’s when I had the best dream of all. I was talking with NPH and then out of the blue we just started kissing. I’m not a big kisser but it was enjoyable. Then I woke up and it was time to come face another day. I’ve been thinking about NPH ever since.
Tonight I have to get fat, I mean cat food. Then it’s off to home, where I hope to enjoy left over sloppy joes and have a nice relaxing evening. Ice on my foot and hopefully sweet dreams. I am so ready for vacation. What is supposed to be a week of rest and fun, is getting very busy. Time will tell if it all gets done. Right now my immediate focus is on tonight. I am also looking forward to the weekend, more time for rest. I guess I am getting lazy in my old age but I just want to throw up my hands and do nothing. Ah, well back to the salt mine.
Hope you have your holiday shopping done. I will talk with you peeps later!
1 comment:
I do have all my Christmas shopping done, except for one gift card I need to pick up. :-)
Your hubby's finger cut sounds like me a couple of weeks ago. I cut into a finger deeply with a knife when cutting a bun for lunch, and it wouldn't stop bleeding. My sis came to the rescue with some kind of powder that clots the blood, and it worked. She had it from her Vet for her puppies, LOL!!
Post a Comment