In case you can’t tell by the title it’s a Grey gloomy day here and it’s Monday. Christmas fits in because it’s next week!
Murphy is following me. Friday night my Otter Box Holster broke. Sunday night my printer hinge broke. Monday Google Sync stopped working with my BlackBerry.
Damn wish I had an iPhone for work, that would solve two of the 3 problems. I actually have solved everything except the last issue with my BB. I’m working on a solution, going for free instead of pay. Lots of places will take your money to sync your calendar wirelessly and from what I see it ranges from $9.95 to $25.00 per month. My boss would have a stroke if I signed up for a service like that. Honestly I want to ask for an iPhone but that will leave them stuck with a BlackBerry and the iPhone will have to be purchased at full retail price. First, I don’t think they would say yes and Second, I don’t want to cause a huge expense.
I called Lexmark about my printer and they are shipping me a replacement. Should be in this week. Then I will have the task of getting the old one returned. If they give me enough time I can take care of that part next week, when I am off.
So hard to believe that next week is Christmas but it should be a nice week to have off. Especially since the world is supposed to come to an end. :)
Had to do a bunch of laundry for my guy and therefore none of my stuff got done. So I am way behind the 8 ball. Going to start a load tonight and we shall see how it goes from there. I will need time to relax. Monday nights are always stressful because I have to take out the trash, clean up after the cats and prepare for another work day. Depending upon what is for supper there may be a need to do dishes. It’s supposed to be ravioli tonight so that should be easy clean up.
I am also waiting for the bomb to drop and having my boss blow up from what I did on Friday. I’ve got it covered but just the anticipation alone made me not want to come to work. Plus I have a vendor playing games try to take our money. I am working around that but like everything, it takes time.
Seems that no one or nothing moves fast these days. However, I am becoming addicted to Amazon Prime. Need it, order it and in two days its here. Got trash bags, gum (something not in stores around here) and new sheets on the way. Easy way to part with your cash. There should be a bunch of packages from a prior order waiting for me tonight at the post office. I will need a Santa Bag to get them all in the car.
I am waiting for my next laptop to arrive here at work, should be in today and then I will be busy again. Configuration seems to be my middle name these days.
So enough babbling, I guess I will get back to work. Life is status quo at the moment. Looking for it to stay that way, no drama! Talk with you peeps later!
No comments:
Post a Comment