Today we visited the Grocery and Pet Food Stores. No hot guys to look at. We managed to go over budget and I had to transfer funds from my savings so that my account would remain in the black. I have the money in my account, but it’s allocated to pay bills with later this week. So I won’t get any kind of overdraft fee because technically I wasn’t over drawn.
Now I have to concentrate on building my savings back up. I hate being so low on cash. There are still so many things that I want to do. I know they will happen in time but I would rather they happen on my schedule.
I still have all of this week and most of next week to go before I see another pay check. That is a long time but I will survive. My partner will get some money this week so we will be able to visit the grocery store. Provided the funds are there we plan on getting away for pie on Friday. If it works out, I know it will be a good time for both of us to talk and just be with each other. No interferences!
Friday is when my meeting of creditors is, so I took the day off. That means it’s only a 3 day work week for me, which should fly by. I am not nervous about the meeting, just want to get it over with. I will have some homework to do afterwards and have to cough up another $15 but then I am done. Come the November/December Time Frame I should get my discharge and be free and clear! Something to be thankful for and a way to ring in the holidays with good news.
Wow, here it is Memorial Day and I’m already talking about Christmas. Well, time does fly by. I don’t know about your neck of the woods but damn it’s hot here. So hot that grass is dying, unless of course you water it. We don’t water. When I was cutting it, I would leave it slightly longer than what Lawn Boy does so it wouldn’t die.
I’ve accomplished all of my chores, which is a good feeling. I still have to shave, make my lunch, get my feet massaged and prepare for Tuesday which will feel oh so much like a Monday!
Speaking of my feet, I *think* I have my problem almost solved. I used an Emory board to file the ball of my foot that is giving me problems. It hurt like hell yesterday but today it’s calmed down a lot. Most of the stuff I read on line said there would be a callus there. I didn’t see one but decided to try it any way. I am at the point where I will try anything to get rid of the pain.
The one thing that I don’t like about going back to work is that when I get home I really don’t want to be in front of my computer. So come the weekend it takes me hours to pour over all of my regular reads to catch up on what happened from the past week. Maybe I will develop some energy and desire to want to surf when I am at home. But honestly I enjoy relaxing a whole lot more!
This afternoon on Netflix I watched a Biography on Ric Flair. I remember watching him wrestle on the weekends. My grandfather really like Wrestling and he got me and my brother interested in it. So this film brought back some memories. The content has changed a lot since I was a member, but there is some stale stuff on there that they really need to change. I only hope that Netflix keeps it interesting and continues to add to their streaming library.
Well, time to move forward with getting ready for yet another day. I hope that this was a good weekend for all of you. I certainly enjoyed myself. I look forward to doing it again in 3 days. After that nice break it will be 5 days a week until July and Independence Day falls on a Wednesday so that will be a very strange work week.
Take care, be safe and stay well. I will talk with you peeps later! God Bless.
1 comment:
I hope your short week goes well Jer, enjoy! :)
Post a Comment