Good day everyone!
I hope that you are enjoying the weekend and taking it easy! I got my haircut on Saturday. It’s a small miracle that I made it this long without breaking out the clippers myself. The person I got that cut my hair practically whispered when speaking and it was difficult to hear and understand. The job was done and I asked about taking the nape of the neck a bit shorter and said something about wanting to go close to a 0 (which is bare skin) on the sides. Well, the person took some liberty and made adjustments. I didn’t get quite a 0 on the side but it’s fairly close. I don’t remember what was done but it’s supposed to be in my haircut records [a reference from The Big Bang Theory – tv show]. It was a small change but damn it is what I have always wanted and it has made me feel so good. Not good enough to get my ears pierced, something else that I have always wanted to do but close. I’m not sure if going through with that would make me feel good or bad but change can be a good thing.
I picked up cat food and of course the shelves were bare again. Not sure what is going on but for a pet food store they aren’t doing a good job. I have voiced a complaint to the corporate office, not sure what good that will do but hey I can’t be the only one who is disappointed when they walk in only to find the shelves bare. I hit up Target for litter [the prices went up significantly] and found some cat food there that I got. Then stopped for some fuel and came on home. Unloaded everything. Checked on my girl and she was doing good. Told her I was headed out for a bite to eat and that I would be back.
I really wanted to go for a drive but wasn’t in the mood for pizza. I kept thinking of places to hit up and just gave up and headed for pizza. Ran into one hell of a rain storm with blinding rain [which I hate]. It didn’t help that the semi in front of me chose to keep his headlights off so unless I was on top of him, I couldn’t see him. It’s a law in my state that when your wipers are on your headlights have to be on as well. I’m not talking daytime running lights, I mean headlights. Lots of people were smart and flipped on their lights but there were a few that chose not to. I’ll tell you it makes a hell of a difference when you’re driving in blinding rain to see a glimpse of a taillight ahead versus not knowing. Speed limit was 70MPH and I usually run 3mph over on purpose. I slowed down to 50mph at one point and the highest speed I got back up to was 65mph. I was very happy to finally reach my destination.
As I was sitting in my vehicle just about to get out this young stud in a soccer uniform walked out and was helping out his father with something in the back seat of the car. The uniform is somewhat of a turn on for me but his ass was a bigger turn on. Wow! Suddenly I was very happy with my choice for food. It gets better. I walked inside and the 23-year-old stud that I have a crush on, was working. I got to watch him walk his fine ass all over the place. In case you haven’t figured this out yet, I really seriously need to get laid. It’s been at least 10 years since that last happened. Maybe when this COVID thing is more under control I will have some luck when I jump back into the dating pool. My preference is a monogamous relationship mostly because who knows what is floating around out there and the risk of getting something minor or major just isn’t worth it for me. If that means I am stuck with my hand then so be it. However, I’ll always be looking because I have been looking for years, even when I had a spouse. Hell, we both did. There is nothing wrong with looking and dreaming.
Back on point. Just as the place was packed almost to the brim I opted to leave. I was nowhere near full but knew that I had consumed enough that my stomach would be happy for a while and my blood sugar wouldn’t drop. I got out and back on the road because I knew more rain was headed inward. I ran into some of that on my trip home.
Once I arrived home, Ms. Gator wanted all of my attention. I opted to do my stupid report from the couch sitting next to her on my laptop. Then we watched TV for the rest of the night. She is acting a bit like she doesn’t feel the best but she is eating and drinking still. I told her we would do fluids tomorrow, which is now today.
Being as worked up sexually as I was from the fine guys I saw earlier in the day, I wanted to do something about that but the mood had passed and I lost interest, so just opted for sleep instead. The Gator told me when it was time to go to bed. She cuddled up with me but suddenly turned into a chatty lady when I flipped out the lights and tried to close my eyes. She would let me drift off and then wake me up. That happened three times and I had enough. Out she went and then I was able to pass out.
Woke up early this morning 7a and I thought for sure it was Monday but before I did anything too drastic my brain kicked in and reminded me that it was Sunday. I passed out some food for Gator and then climbed back into bed. We watched SNL which was okay and then I laid in bed dreading getting up but it was 8a now and I figured why not. The early bird does get the worm. I checked in at Cracker Barrel on-line even though there was no wait. Got dressed, got my pills and headed out the door. Opened up the sun roof and had a nice short drive. I was able to park up front which I haven’t been able to do for a very long time. Sadly, no good-looking guys but the food was hot! Moved on to the grocery store and then came home. I was able to find the flavors of Cat Food that Ms. Gator craves so that felt like a huge win. It was about 9:30a and I sat with her just playing on my phone then opted to climb back into bed. Watched TV and eventually was drowsy enough to fall asleep. Did that and when I woke up, I really didn’t want to get out of bed. Gator cried and cried but I just wasn’t having it. Finally in disgust she retreated to the couch and just as she was settling down, I woke her up. She demanded to be fed on the couch and I declined but eventually gave in, just because she is acting like she isn’t having a great day. She got one of her favorite flavors that I found at the grocery store and you could just see her whole face light up with a smile. She didn’t have much of it but what she did eat, she enjoyed. I told her I was going downstairs for a while. I took a break and see that she had visited the plate again and had some more food. I had to come back down to gather more data, pay bills, catch up on porn surfing – you know the usual. I also am doing laundry and will be vacuuming when I am done here. Then it’s upstairs to pass out the fluids and enjoy the rest of the day with my girl.
Tomorrow is back to the daily grind. I hope that my co-worker is back regardless it’s my week of on-call and I always hate those weeks. Seems like every little thing that can go wrong does. The nice part about this week is that my boss is taking most of it off, so there won’t be anyone hovering over me. I like the sound of that. Gator goes back to the vet on Saturday and I am telling her now to prepare her in advance but regardless she will still be very unhappy when the time comes. I am optimistic that I will get some good news and hope that she has packed on some weight, even if it’s only ounces and not pounds, any gain is a good thing.
Here’s hoping for a great week ahead where good will prevail over the bad. Take care and be well.
No comments:
Post a Comment