My little 4 day weekend is wrapping up. I’ve done a lot of watching TV, very hooked on Friday Nights Lights on Netflix. I am only on the 2nd season. I made it to Sam’s yesterday and got a hell of a bargain. 2 Standard/Queen Serta Pillows for $10 total. I am very happy with my purchase. Target was selling pillows for $10 each and they weren’t name brand. I made it for pizza yesterday and saw my favorite cute waiter. Just when I thought he wasn’t there he walked through the door and that made the whole visit worth it.
This morning I opted to stay home and eat breakfast here. I was also super lazy and didn’t get to the store until 1:30p. I’ve still got some house cleaning to take care of and Gator needs her fluids. She was nice enough to cuddle up with me in bed this morning but she also woke me up at 2a and again at 7a.
I don’t look forward to my meeting with HR or in fact Monday in general. There is a lot of crap to clean up and it will be a hell of a day, hopefully that doesn’t set the tone for the week. I am ready to be done with this week it’s also my late husbands birthday this week and a couple days later it’s my late mothers birthday. October is a rough month in general add in the fact that I lost Marv last year and the fact that my Mom passed away a few years ago (that anniversary was last week) and it’s no wonder that I don’t like this month.
I talked before about some dye shampoo for my hair. I spent the $30 and got it. Thus far after one application I don’t notice any difference. I kind of think I wasted my money but it’s only $30 and if it doesn’t give me the results I am looking for I don’t have to buy it again. I’ll try most anything (there are some exceptions) one time.
Not exactly sure why but it took an extra day for my lab results to come back. Everything looks good and my A1C is totally in control. I am looking forward to getting the Colo guard test results back and hoping for a clean bill of health there.
I do have more time off in my future, I still have 45 hours to burn before the year is over with and I am contemplating taking that time towards the end of the year. I had planned on taking it next month but my co-worker is going to be out and I don’t think there is any way our boss would approve of both of us being out at the same time unless it was unplanned.
Well off to climb the stairs and clean the house. Then watching some more TV with the Gator and wrapping up the evening before Monday arrives and rears it’s ugly head. I’ll make it but I am sure that I will have more than one moment when I want to scream. Here’s hoping that Monday leaves as fast as it arrives.
Thanks for stopping by, I hope that your doing well and ready for the Fall Weather. I’ve turned the furnace on because it gets really cold here at night and I am tired of waking up freezing. I know Ms. Gator appreciates it as well. Take care and we will talk again soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment