12 September 2021

Answers on Monday

My landscaping guy came out and I got an incredible price from him to clean up my entire yard, which has to remediate whatever the issue the city has a complaint about.  The problem is he is booked out for weeks.  Since I don’t know specifically what the complaint is, I need to get the letter and then let him know.  He may be able to swing something to remediate whatever the complaint is within a few days and leave the rest of the work for later.  He was a little taken back when I told him from what I read I will have 5 days.  Perhaps the city will be flexible but I don’t think so. 

I heard back from my doctor, he said that he completed the paperwork last week and that it should be making it’s way to me soon.  I’ve got a sneaking suspicion that they went ahead and sent it to my employer.  That’s okay but I really want a copy for my records and since it concerns me I think I am entitled to that.  I’ve got my eyes open and hopefully this surfaces really soon. 

Ms. Gator has come out to sun her self and I talked her into sitting on the couch with me for a bit.  She has retreated to the bedroom after grabbing a quick bite of left overs and she is all passed out.  I don’t like it when she isolates herself from me I do enjoy the quiet but I do think she is sliding down hill, despite trying to keep up her appearance to me.  I don’t see any obvious signs that she is in pain or uncomfortable.  Just have to keep an eye on her, keep up the orders from the vet and hope for the best.  I told her last night how much I will miss her when our time comes to an end.  I hope that I didn’t jinx anything and that she doesn’t give up on me.  I really do need her, despite being a bit of a burden I love her and really can’t imagine my life without her. 

I’ve tried reaching my friends a couple of times but they aren’t answering their phones.  Perhaps they are mad at me, I have no idea and while it does bother me a little bit I have far greater issues to deal with right now.  My hope is that they will see a missed call and give me a call back.  I didn’t bother to leave a message, that seems pointless when they I know I have called.  If it was really urgent I would leave a message. 

Some of my fears and worries have been alleviated but I am still very much concerned.  I do hope for the best.  Back to work tomorrow and I am on-call.  Mix that in with all of my problems and it’s quite a hell of a mess.    

No comments: