Damn Christmas Cookies are going to be the death of me. I had a couple tonight after dinner, which was left over pizza. I felt something hard and tried to chew on it but when I looked at it in my hand I thought that looks like part of a tooth. Sure enough it was! My lower left tooth all the way in the back, the middle just broke off. There are two jagged edges. Right now I don’t feel any pain so as long as things continue in that manner I will just leave this alone and save it until January when I go back to see the dentist. I have the part of the tooth that broke, not sure that they can do anything with it but I like to leave my options open.
Stupid Eye Doctor sent me another bill now my account is 61-90 days past due. I am so scared, not! I think this probably crossed in the mail with my letter so I am not doing anything, just waiting it out. I asked for a detailed itemized bill. I mean I don’t have a problem with paying them but it would be like me sending them a bill saying hey you owe me $200. Why? Because I said so. Yeah that logic doesn’t work for me. I have to know exactly what I am paying for and why this price is different than what I was quoted back in September.
Almost got hit tonight by an over aggressive driver, he was a mess. I wound up calling him in for reckless driving. The cops asked if I thought they were drunk I said maybe but it more seems like they are in a hurry to get some place and they are going about it in the wrong manner. Then I got asked if I wanted to leave my name and number. Sure why not.
Holy hell it’s only Monday .. .make the merry go round stop, please make it stop. I hope the rest of the week is downhill from here. Outside of the aforementioned, it was actually a decent day and I got a lot accomplished. My boss took my cost savings to HR and I very may well get a bonus, hopefully it’s not a fucking Amazon Gift Card for $25 because I saved them close to $3 thousand dollars. I don’t mind helping out and calling out issues like this but I am there for the money and the more I can get the more I will take. No matter how much they give me, I promise you it will never, ever be enough. Just make it worth my time and effort, you’ll have an employee for life. It’s called taking care of your employees.
Well now that I have this out of my system I am going to try to find something to watch for a couple hours before it’s time to bring an end to this day. I hope your day went well.
No comments:
Post a Comment