This week was way better than last week, from an electronic perspective. From a work perspective it was a much worse week. Plenty of people coming and going, little to no notice and lots of work for me. Hey it passes the time but I will admit I miss nap time a bit. Gator was also a bit upset because we have a schedule and she told me a few times this week it was time for a nap but I couldn’t go because of work. She wasn’t terribly happy but we both survived.
I’ve been watching ads on Twitter for a female vibrator called Magic Motion it is a Wearable Intelligent Massager. It drives the guys wild, there seems to be a beeping tone that is common in the videos and their asses shake wildly, as if they are having a demonic orgasm. It looks enjoyable and fearful at the same time. If you click on a link that is in the ad, they will offer you a special price but claim that it retails for $129. I found it on Amazon for $65. The toy has a pink tail that hangs out a little bit, which is the control tip. The intriguing feature is that it’s remotely controlled by an app on your phone, you can give access to a partner and the partner doesn’t have to be near you. From what I read on Amazon you don’t have to have the app, so I suppose that is where the control tip comes in to play. Your partner can be across town or across the world. You wear it and when they feel the need, they can turn it on. You can also chat in the app. I get the appeal and it sounds HOT. However, I’d like to see someone fully clothed in a professional setting when this thing went off to see if they lose their minds just as bad. I mean how do you compose yourself to talk with your boss, co-workers or even a customer. Sounds like something that would be quite entertaining but if you didn’t know what was up their ass, you’d probably think they were having a seizure and call for help. I’d like to find out if the orgasmic experience is for real but I don’t know that I will part with the money to find out.
I got the results of my testosterone test and found that my levels are normal, which is kind of reassuring. I did alter the schedule of my antidepressants and that has cleared up my sexual issues. I think that it’s all situational, especially since I have been cooped up for almost a year and my depression is now made up of more than being lonely/single.
Speaking of guys and sex. Have you seen Nolan Gould? He is best known for playing Luke on Modern Family. Holy cow, he has an outstanding body. Take a look for yourself. He’s on the right side of the screen. I’ve always had a crush on him since he was in his late teen years. I know he’s straight but I can’t help who I am attracted to.
I watched Tom & Jerry on HBOMax on Friday. I’ve always enjoyed them and to have them in a movie was really great. It was also nice that Colin Jost was in the film. It was a great way to help close out the week.
Friday night, I took a muscle relaxer because my shoulders and upper back were really bothering me. I added a mild sedative to it and wow, it did a number on me. I was out of commission for all day on Saturday. I just wanted to sleep. I had very strange dreams and just enjoyed spending time in bed both with and without Gator. I was awake towards the afternoon and took my normal sleeping pills on Saturday night.
Today (Sunday) I woke up early at 7a which is a normal day. I opted to get out of bed, feed Gator and dress up as if I was going into the office. Thankfully my pants still fit me. I went to Cracker Barrel for breakfast. Dropped off a letter and grabbed the mail. Then came home. I worked on the computer a bit to pay bills and catch up on porn. Then left to hit up the pet food store, then to the grocery store and finally back home for the day. I didn’t feel terribly great when I got home. I was hot and my stomach was bothering me. I think it was after effects from spending the bulk of a day in bed. I put the grocery’s away and I remembered everything on the list. Got undressed and spent time relaxing in my room. After a bit I went downstairs and started on laundry. Then logged on to work and got lost in fighting with a computer and running my report. Finally came upstairs because Gator was crying. I have spent time with her and had supper. That’s when I realized I didn’t put together a post. So here I am sitting on the couch typing this out. I won’t publish it until tomorrow, provided I have time.
I need a shower and have some TV to enjoy. Plus getting ready for tomorrow. I will be on-call next week and managed to peek outside looks like there is a full moon or at least from my view point. That just means it’s probably going to be a wild and crazy week, which isn’t exactly something I need. It is at least warmer and our snow & sub-zero temperatures are gone. I think we will be heading into spring time in a few weeks.
I hope that you had a great week and that life is treating you well. Stay safe, be well and we will talk again soon. Take care!
No comments:
Post a Comment