Last night I saw Blockers (or as I call it Cock Blockers) it was a decent movie that gave me a couple of laughs. So I went to bed in a decent mood. It was humid over night and I woke up a couple times. When it was finally time to get up I didn’t feel the greatest and decided to call it a day before the day got started. I fed the cats. Had to figure out how to set my OOO response and then it was back to bed.
All I have done all day long is sleep. From one nap to another. First was in my own bed and I was up for a couple hours, then back to sleep on the couch for hours. I got a delivery and didn’t even know anyone had been here.
The power company was by in the afternoon pounding on the door but I didn’t answer. I was in the middle of a movie. When I eventually opened the door I saw a note that my gas meter had been upgraded. Wow, who cares.
Cats have been with me all day long and they nap as well. However, there napping is part of their regular routine. They don’t have to get up and go to work like I do. I will take a little extra sleepy time medicine when it’s time for bed. Hopefully, it does the trick. I have the AC running cool so hopefully I can avoid taking another day off, although it’s tempting.
Kind of nice not having to worry about email, phones, meetings, traffic and mostly stress. However the enjoyment is only short lived. Eventually this will all turn to boredom, which is why I want to go back tomorrow. Not to mention the money.
Nothing really worth while on TV. I have to scour NetFlix to find anything of interest and that gets old as well. However, it beats staring at a blank screen. I’m sure I will find something of interest. Plus I have to make my sandwich for lunch tomorrow.
My back feels way better, I guess I just needed a heavy dose of sleep and that seems to have done the trick. Talk to me tomorrow after I spend 8 hours hunched over the computer. Ugh.
Well time to drink some water, make that sandwich and tend to the children. Momma will be squawking soon and I’d like to avoid that, so I guess I should scram. Hope you had a good day!
No comments:
Post a Comment