13 December 2020

Closer to Christmas

Blake Mitchell aka Lane Rogers

I hope that you’re having a great weekend. Nothing much going on here, just the usual Corona Shuffle. I ventured out yesterday and took my vehicle for a spin going to some areas where I haven’t been in a while to help charge the battery up. I had a decent time and saw my eye doctor’s new office. Grabbed the mail and picked up some food for the hungry girl. Then back home to unload and warm up.

Gator got sick over night and made a mess in my room. I was up at 6a with her trying to get her to calm down. She had drunk a good amount of water and was just upset. I fed her some food, which she ate a little bit. Then she came back to my room with me. She huddled up to the water bowl to drink even more water. Then came over to me, I picked her up and we sat in my recliner until I was ready to go back to bed. No phone, no tv just the two of us. I was petting her and she had her motor running. In case your new here, Gator refers to Instigator who is my cat. When I got up from the chair, she started her chattering again meowing. I had to get some sleep. She wouldn’t permit that so I had to evict her from the room. Then I got some sleep.

Wow strange dreams. I was with my late spouse and we were leaving a restaurant when this guy called us fags and started to attack us. We managed to get away from him but he followed us and it was just one fight after another. Then suddenly I was shopping with my grandmother (who has been dead for years) I was the only one who could see her, we were at Target of all places. I could follow her by watching a red dot on the floor. She would disappear on me to go her own way and I would go my own way. Then we would meet back up, I got tired of following the dot and she beamed her self into real life. One of the times I went my own way, I came across these two guys who were shopping together. One was heavier than the other. They got separated, the thinner and younger guy somehow lost his shoe and I found it. I gave it to him and asked if he was gay and if they were a couple, he said yes then I said okay I won’t hit on you. We both felt awkward. It was like an episode of Bewitched & The Twilight Zone mixed together. Then just like that snap back to real life and I woke up.

I had some Blueberry Waffles and Milk for breakfast. I got my medicine and sat with Gator on the couch, she had eaten her breakfast and finished way before me. She didn’t want me to leave which is why I sat with her for a bit. Finally, I had to get up and get moving or I was headed back to bed for sure. I made it to the grocery store. I didn’t have much in my cart when I went to check out but damn some how I managed to get close to $100. I discovered that I was over charged for an item in that it was rung up twice but that wasn’t until after I was home. Damn grocery store clerks are shifty. I saw people using their phones and scanning items before they put them in their cart and wondered if it was like a Sam’s thing but didn’t bother to ask anyone. I would feel more comfortable to scan my own items but I like someone else’s help in bagging them. In case your wondering, no cute bagger boy today. I did get a bunch of junk that I know I shouldn’t have but hey life right now is boring as hell and I might as well eat something I enjoy. There’s always next year to lose the weight, like that’s really going to happen, maybe some of it when life returns to normal but that won’t be until the summer probably at the earliest.

I have been watching some YouTube videos reviewing the next vehicle I want. It’s the same thing I have now just smaller, more features and of course a higher price tag since it’s brand new. I like what I see on TV but until I actually get behind the wheel and go for a test drive, I am not 100% sold. The test drive is where they always get you and I learned at a young age never, ever under any circumstances purchase a vehicle without going for a test drive first. I always have and that helps me to arrive at a decision. Price matters as well. I watched a video about the new 21 Cadillac Escalade that damn thing is a battleship on wheels. Tons of screen in the vehicle and lots of amenities plus it’s huge. That’s not for me at all. I also don’t want a vehicle that runs on premium gasoline.

Going to use my Pizza Stone for the first time with frozen pizza. I did some web searching so I don’t make a mistake. Learned that you need to thaw the frozen pizza ahead of time so I’ll be pulling it out of the freezer in a bit. I hope this goes well and doesn’t result in a disaster – only time will tell.

On call hasn’t been terrible but it’s busy from time to time. Tomorrow is the only time I will be thankful for a Monday. Jeez I looked at the calendar and it’s the last full week before Christmas. I normally have our on-call calendar for the next year done by now, but because we don’t know our official holiday observances, I can’t pull the trigger. Hopefully, that will happen next week.

In case you’re wondering about the handsome fellow at the top of the page, he’s a gay porn star known as Blake Mitchell but in real life his name is Lane Rogers. He is very well endowed and that is what sold me on liking him. He had a successful career with Helix Studios but has left them. He does work on his own via Only Fans and has also filmed with Cocky Boys and Himeros. He even got his boyfriend into porn. If he crawled into my bed, I wouldn’t kick him out for anything, not even eating crackers in bed. My favorite scene he did was one of his last when he was with Helix and his scene partner was Cole Clair.  Holy cow that is one scene I watch on repeat, it’s just that good!  Hope that this extra touch made your visit here more enjoyable. Come back again and we will do it all over again soon. Be well and take care of yourselves! Best wishes for a great week ahead!

No comments: