24 June 2012

Sunday

Above is the trailer for the movie that I want to see.  Should be interesting to see how many other guys are in the audience besides me and my partner.  I can see girls dragging their boyfriends to see this.

I am still so tired, this working for a living sure takes a lot out of a person.  I keep wondering if I will ever recover and get any amount of energy back.  I am taking a B Stress Complex and it works for the most part M-F.  Seems like on the weekends it is not enough. 

I just put the last load of laundry in the dryer.  That felt good.  I still have to wash dishes, deal with the trash and prepare myself for tomorrow.  So there is still plenty to do but I honestly don’t care if it gets done.  I will make what I want to happen and the rest well it will get done later.  :)

Feeling adventurous last night I went looking for a credit card on-line.  Why Capital One’s name popped in my head is beyond me, other than they love to advertise on TV.  I had them select a card for me with no risk, just give them some basic information.  They came up with 3 cards all of which have annual fees.  That is something I hate paying, but considering that I just filed Bankruptcy I am willing to pay a small price for a card for a little while.  I found a cash back card that costs $39 per year.  Interest rates vary but the most important part to me was that if I pay it off every month there is no interest charged.  This card has that and that is the way I plan to use it.  Much to my surprise I was approved.  I even got to customize my card with a stock photo that looks like one of my kids.  I don’t have a lavish limit on this card like I did before, which is a very good thing.  That will help me avoid getting in trouble.  I opted in for the ability to go over my limit for a $29 that applies only if I go over.  Just in case there is ever an emergency I don’t want to be stuck.  The card will be here later this week or early next, so that will be different.  I am already nervous about it and afraid that I will fall into a trap, so I will be extra careful. 

I sure hope that the boss is out of the office for 2 weeks, that will be so nice.  That’s about it.  Big Boy is doing okay today.  Praying that everything turns out good for him.  So I will talk with you peeps later!  Take care.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Magic Mike looks good, lots of my lady friends are drooling and can't wait to see it! LOL

I hope your week is good!