25 June 2013

Quick

I’ve got work just jumping out of every nook and cranny.  Been a busy day and can’t believe it’s only 1pm.  I thought it would be later considering all that I have done today. 

No ruling on DOMA, but that news should come tomorrow.  I am so anxious for this ruling, as is most of America.  It will mean a lot to me and hopefully get me my money.

I have a little bit of work to do tonight, have to run to the post office to send a certified letter to get his medical records.  I know I will be charged for the records and I am happy to pay just as long as they don’t make it an arm and a leg.  Money is starting to be a serious concern. 

Had a relaxing evening.  Had a nightmare and woke up in the middle of the night, took forever to go back to sleep.  Jumper got his new medicine and of course he is sick today.  Looks like he will go back to just plain steroids, that seems to keep him happy.  Waste of $50 but how was I to know. 

Lunch is long over with but I worked and ate so making time for this is about the only real break I will have.  Nothing major new.  Back to it.  Talk with you peeps later.

No comments: