17 March 2013

St. Patrick’s Day Post

So did you do anything special for St. Patrick’s Day?  Drink any green beer?  Eat any corn beef & cabbage? 

I started the day around 10am and made Cinnamon Rolls.  I had 1 along with a bowl of Oatmeal.  I should have just eaten two of them.  Because when the sugar high wore off from that 1 roll, I was tired.  All I wanted to do was cuddle with the cats and be lazy.  I closed my eyes and maybe got a little bit of sleep but mostly just laid in bed and relaxed or tried to.

We went to White Castle and ate way too much food.  My soda tasted flat, but the burgers were good.  I have been craving that place for a while.  It was good to get it in my system. 

Then back home, so I could clean the house.  I decided to procrastinate.  I made a store list and the partner went out grocery shopping on his own.  I stayed home to clean and trim claws. 

Man she was a bitch as usual.  The claws weren’t too bad.  6 weeks is the right time frame for her.  That way she can forget about being captured for a while.  I wish she didn’t get so upset.  I am afraid that one of these days she will have a heart attack from getting her self so worked up.

Groceries came in and I put them away, not much to that for this trip, which is surprising.  When I let him go by himself he usually comes home with all sorts of crap that we don’t need.  That happened earlier in the week, so maybe he just got it out of his system. 

I ate some of the pie we brought home, it was a very small slice and that was my super.  My guy had his Corned Beef & Cabbage, which I don’t care all that much for.  Fix me a Ruben and then I will eat it.  Actually that sounds pretty good.

Laundry went pretty fast.  I decided to squeeze in my feather pillow.  It didn’t spin very well so I have it on a 3rd spin cycle, that thing is just water and I imagine will take forever to dry.  I really wanted to wash all of my bedding but there isn’t time for that.  I still have to throw in my last load, which is all whites.  I can live without them if they aren’t ready.  I can’t live without the pillow, that thing is awesome.  It’s been deflating though and feathers manage to find there way out.  When that thing is shot I will get another pillow but it won’t be full of feathers and it won’t cost as much.

I took some me time and perused my way through Corbin Fisher’s website.  I have a subscription and the intention was to cancel it after a month.  However, that month went by and it renewed on me.  I want to cancel it again but feel like I just haven’t gotten all I can out of the site.  I am a huge fan of Josh, Travis and Dru.  I would love to spend time with any of those guys  I got some nice photos and a couple videos to watch.

Unfortunately, I still have to pack my lunch.  I still have to shave as well, which normally is done early in the morning.  I decided to skip it this morning to save time.  Then there is the dreaded preparing for bed.  After the little blow up I experienced on Friday I really don’t want to go back tomorrow.  I hate working for such a jack ass.  I have been looking to see what is in the market and man it’s seriously dry.  More dry than the past two years when I was looking for a job  My partner seems to think I am in good and should stay put.  Well I want to up and quit but that won’t pay the bills.  Perhaps things will get better.  All I can do is continue the journey one day at a time.  Hopefully, Thursday will be here before I know it.  Some weeks fly by and others drag on.  Not sure what this week will be like.

Allergies have been bothering me for a couple weeks.  My nose is part of it but mostly and strangely enough it’s been my eyes.  They itch and burn like crazy at times.  It gets so bad that I just want to remove them.  I use eye drops both prescription and OTC but nothing seems to touch the itch.  There are some “good” drops that my eye doctor prescribed for me last year but they are like $120 for a bottle and that is after my insurance has paid their part.  If I knew it would last for a while I might be tempted to get it but I know we are talking about a tiny bottle that I just can’t afford.  Yes it works but it’s not worth that much of my money.  There has to be something else.  For now I will suffer but when it comes time for my eye exam in a few months I will be complaining.  Perhaps then I will get something else.  If things get too bad I will call but I really want to stay away from doctors right now.  They have this way of attaching themselves to my bank account and sucking it dry.

Time for me to get busy again.  Shameless is on tonight and you know how I so look forward to that.  Hope it’s an awesome show again tonight.  As usual I will be watching for Ian…love that kid!

Here’s to a great week ahead for you and for me.  May the stress below and the rewards be high.  Talk with you peeps later!

1 comment:

Jude said...

I hope you can ease the eyeball problem without having to dig into your expensive prescription. That would be aggravating. (itchy eyes)

Let's hope the week goes by fast, I'm tired already and it's only Monday, LOL!