25 February 2013

Insert Title Here

Since I have no title for this post, I thought I would be creative.  Not all that much is different from yesterday except for the fact that I am at work. 

Shameless last night didn’t disappoint Ian & Mickey were going at it when Mickey’s dad walked in on them.  Holy crap I thought Ian was a dead man.  Should be interesting to see next week.  The thing I hate about these series shows is that just when your all in, they pull the rug out from under you and say, we will be back next season.  Who the hell wants to wait.  Not me!

Our local ice cream shop will be opening on Friday.  Hard to believe that it will be March already.  Where does the time go? 

I have no shortage of things to do around here, but right now I am baby sitting a tech support guy who is trying to fix machines that are in one of our facilities.  It is a cloud based solution and we have a few computers to touch.  This guy is a pain in the ass to work with.  This has been going on for about two weeks now and he just wants to monopolize my time.  I am hopeful that after today we are done.  Looks like I won’t get a damn thing done today, but at least he will be off my back or so I hope.

The partner was resting in bed when I left this morning.  We have to discuss what is for supper, not exactly sure.  We don’t have a wide variety of items to choose from.  Usually that means we will be going out.  However, I think we have a couple TV Dinners so that might just save the day. 

Strange thing happened to me this morning.  My machine had been running for 9 days straight.  I decided it was time to reboot.  I did so and when it came back up I got this update from Microsoft and now when I am in Outlook it looks like we have OCS or Office Communicator installed.  Because you can see POP or Point of Presence.  There is a green dot next t your name if your on-line and available.  We don’t have OCS but I suspect it’s the Outlook Social Plugin, just haven’t had time to play with it.  I know it’s only a matter of time before people start gettingt his on their machines and I’m sure someone will say turn it off, I don’t like it.  Honestly I’m not too wild about it myself. We have enough spying tools and technology.  I see the advantages but we all work in the same office, you know if someone is in or not.

That’s about all I got folks.  Stay safe and I will talk with you peeps later. 

No comments: