23 January 2013

Surprise….Cat Pee

Last night I did take it easy.  Nice to relax and I am hoping to do it again tonight.  I smelled a faint smell of cat pee in my room but couldn’t figure out where it was coming from.  Turns out the little bastard peed in my bed and all over my $95 feather pillow.  I want to kill him, I want to set him out on the street corner.  However, neither of those will happen.  It was too close to bed time and the odor was there but everything was dry, so I slept in it.  Not so bad once you fall asleep.  I will be doing lots of laundry again.  The feathers are coming out of the pillow so I have a feeling it won’t be long before it’s time to get a new pillow.

Heard from my partner, he said the doctor made a medication change to see if he can clear up his problem.  We should know something in 2 weeks.  Yesterday the poor fella lost two fillings, they just fell out of his mouth.  He saves them and takes them to the dentist, like they can put them back in.  Not, they will use fresh material and refill them.  First he has to call though.

I learned last night that our 2 year deal with the cable company has ended so our bills will be going up.  I will be talking with them to see what I can work out, they charge way too much for their service and why because they are the only cable company in town so they act like it.  I mean the alternative is DSL for internet and we are too far from the Central Office.  TV we could switch to Satellite but that won’t happen.  So let us hope they have some good deal going otherwise I will be parting with more of my cash.

I feel really strange today.  My balance is off, I am hot and generally just want to go back to bed.  I’m attributing it to coming off of the steroids.  I hope that tomorrow is a better day.  I’m ready to go back to feeling “normal” again.

I got my neck breaking calendar project done.  Right now I am working on getting a new laptop out the door but Windows Updates are paralyzing me.  I’ve got a few more things on my list, who knows maybe I will be able to get it all done this week, I’ve got to call Dell and really don’t look forward to that. 

So back to it.  Talk with you peeps later.

1 comment:

Jude said...

Your poor hubby! I'm glad to hear that they're trying new meds, and I hope it does the trick for him. Meanwhile I know all too well the ickies of dental problems! (as do you too)

Here's hoping that you DO feel back to normal again ASAP. It sucks being ill. HUGS!